Zero plastic packaging
We have partnered with KickBag to bring you ZeroWaste packaging! KickBag is a reusable shipping bag you can fold and send back to us. Once the KickBag can no longer be used, we send it back to the manufacturer for recycling. (Switzerland only)
Rest of the World: 90% of our packaging comes from a sustainability award winner 2019, innovator based in south Germany, producing a 100% European, 0 plastic packaging.
Grass paper consists of a mixture of native forest and meadow grass and recycled paper/cardboard (in short: waste paper). The logical consequence of this is that no tree fell for any of these products.
- Boxes and envelopes are made from recyclable grass.
- Packaging lists are inserted in non plastic compostable envelopes
- Labels are printed on grass paper
- Boxes are closed with paper tape
The remaining 10%:
- Certain boxes are sourced from the Swiss Post Eco range
- All stuffing (if any) is typically re-used from packaging we recoup from neighbouring households
- Any information sent is printed on recycled paper from a local supplier producing in Germany - Certifications: FSC, PEFC, Organic DakkS, CO2 Neutral
- Dust Bags are made out of recycled pet bottles in solar powered factory in northern Italy - Certifications: GOTS, R-PET
- We are known to reuse packaging materials as much as possible so don't be surprised if your box looks a little used