90% of our packaging comes from an award winning sustainability innovator based in south Germany, producing a 100% European, non-plastic packaging.
Grass paper consists of a mixture of native forest and meadow grass and recycled paper/cardboard (in short: waste paper). The logical consequence of this is that no tree fell for any of these products.
- Boxes and envelopes are made from recyclable grass.
- Packaging lists are inserted in non plastic compostable envelopes
- Labels are printed on grass paper
- Boxes are closed with paper tape
The remaining 10%:
- Certain boxes are sourced from the Swiss Post Eco range
- All stuffing (if any) is typically re-used from packaging we recoup from neighbouring households
- Any information sent is printed on recycled paper from a local supplier producing in Germany - Certifications: FSC, PEFC, Organic DakkS, CO2 Neutral
- Dust Bags are made out of recycled pet bottles in solar powered factory in northern Italy - Certifications: GOTS, R-PET
- We are known to reuse packaging materials as much as possible so don't be surprised if your box looks a little used